Plant Based Refresher Block
Already have plant-based wraps? Extend the life of your well-loved wrap with this re-waxing block!
Made from Mishka Hand's vegan wax blend, this block has enough wax to completely refresh 2 large or 3 medium or 3-4 small wraps.
How to Refresh Your Wrap;
You will need:
- An old towel
- Kitchen grater
- Iron (steam off, medium/high setting)
- Two pieces of parchment paper (3 inches larger per side than the wrap, keep to reuse)
- One Miska Refresher Block
- Grate as much of the refresher block needed for the repair (tip: chill block in the fridge overnight before grating)
- Protect your work surface or ironing board with an old towel
- Place your first sheet of baking paper on the protected surface
- Lay the fabric on top
- Spread the grated wax evenly over the area needing repair or the whole wrap if refreshing a well-used wrap.
- Place the second sheet of baking paper on the fabric
- Gently press the hot iron on the parchment layers, keep iron moving
- Use the iron to spread the melted wax over the repair area or full wrap
- Once the wrap looks all wet and covered, gently lift the top sheet (place to the side wet side up)
- Pick up the wrap by the two corners and wait for 30 seconds until dry
- Your wrap is good to go now