Bulk Castile Soap
-In-Store Refill Only- $.60 / ounce
Vermont Soap's liquid castile soap is a safe and nontoxic multi-purpose soap concentrate. Gentle and pleasant for hands and body. Best to use on most skin types, great for combination or oily skin. Made with all-natural oils for your safety and the safety of our planet. Castile liquid soap cleans all water-safe surfaces.
- All-Purpose Cleaner - Combine 1 to 2 cups of soap and a quart of water in a spray bottle.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 1 cup of castile soap and 4 cups of water. Spray the mixture all over the toilet and scrub.
- Hands and Body - full strength, do not dilute
- Floors - 6 tablespoons castile soap to 2.5 gallons water, clean as usual and dry.
- Walls & Woodwork - Add 1/4 cup of castile soap to 1 gallon hot water. Clean, rinse, let dry.
- Laundry - Start with 1/3 cup per load. Use enough soap to create the barest start of foam early in the cycle. Use a little more for hard water, very soiled clothes or larger loads. Top Loading Machines: mix soap into warm water then add clothes. Great for handwashing most silks, fine fabrics & wool.
- Carpets - Replaces detergent concentrates. Works in carpet cleaning machines and on stains.
- Produce wash - Put 1/4 teaspoon of castile soap into a bowl of water. Soak and gently rub the produce. Then rinse it with water for clean produce!
- Dish Soap - Combine 1 part castile soap and 10 parts water and get scrubbing!
- Foaming Hand Soap - Combine 2 tablespoons of castile soap and 12 ounces of water in a foaming soap bottle.
- Shampoo - Mix 1 tablespoon of castile soap into 1 cup of water to make your own shampoo. Or use a small squirt of castile soap in wet hair.
Castile soap is alkaline, do not mix with lemon juice or vinegar. If you have hard water, mixing it with castile soap to clean could leave a residue especially on shiny metals.
GMO Free | Petroleum Free | Gluten Free | Cruelty Free | Vegan
Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Olive and Jojoba), Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera
All liquid soaps are Certified to USDA organic food standards by VOF for your safety and confidence.