Foaming Hand Soap Pod Refills
Always have soap when you need it! These work great in our reusable foaming hand soap bottles!
- each recyclable aluminum can contains 4 pods refills or purchase by single pod
- each pod is designed to create one bottle of 8.5 ounces of hand soap when mixed with water.
- made without any parabens, phosphates, triclosan, sulfates or synthetic scents or dyes.
- petal pods are plant-derived, vegan, natural, and non-toxic.
- pods completely dissolve in water and do not persist in the environment.
- packaged in 100% recyclable aluminum. - choose from two natural scents: lemongrass or natural citrus ginger.
Polyglyceryl-2-caprate - A multi-functional emulsifier that helps water and oil mix nicely together. It also has a nice skin feeling, can act as a thickener, and has some antimicrobial activity that makes it an active ingredient in some natural deodorants. The compound is vegetable in origin, making it biodegradable & toxicologically safe.
Propylene Glycol - A plant-derived, colorless liquid which functions as a humectant (helps skin attract water) and acts as a solvent for other ingredients.
Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate - A mild cleansing agent blend obtained from natural and vegetable sources. Good cleansing performance and no dry after feel.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarconsinate - A mild, biodegradable amino acid cleansing agent that is derived from fermentation. It is known for its good foam-boosting abilities while improving the mildness of the formula.
Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate - A vegetable-derived cleaning agent which utilizes the fatty acid profile of olive oil.
Vitis Vinifera (grape) seed oil - A plant oil from the polyphenol-rich seeds of the grape. It's a light emollient oil that makes your skin feel smooth and nice and also contains a bunch of good-for-the-skin stuff. It's a great source of antioxidants and skin-protectant vitamin E.
Phenoxyethanol - A preservative used to combat bacterial growth in many cosmetics and personal care products. It's safe and gentle and derived from nature (it's found in green tea), but the commercially-used ingredient is synthetic (what’s termed a ‘natural identical’ chemical).
Essential oils with natural ingredients such as lemongrass, citrus, and ginger.