Solid Seaweed Shampoo
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to No Tox Life's concentrated solid shampoo.
Infused with seaweed extract and macadamia oil, this shampoo is gentle and moisturizing for your locks.
It rinses clean without needing vinegar, even in hard water. Super long-lasting and SLS-free too!
Suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
This bar is highly concentrated. You are using your shower water to dilute the product instead of buying a bottle of shampoo that is mostly water.
The length of time each bar lasts depends on proper storage, how often you shampoo, how heavily you use it, hair length, curls, and thickness, etc.
Typically for a long-haired person with lightly wavy to straight hair who shampoos every 2-3 days, the 1 oz size will last around 1-2 months.
How to Use (Short version):
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- (most hair) Rub the solid shampoo on hair lightly, first at the top of the head and then towards the base of the neck. Place it back on your soap holder. Use fingers to massage the shampoo in and create the lather. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the solid product on the head will cause your product to be used up much faster than normal.
- (brittle hair types) Rub hands on the solid shampoo until you have a bit on your hands. Place it down on your soap holder, then use fingers to work the shampoo into your hair and create lather.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Use the solid conditioner on lengths and ends.
- Rinse well with water.
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to the hair shaft to help with damage
Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate - plant-derived cleanser for gentle foaming - SLS and SLES free
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
Sodium cocoyl methyl taurate - plant-derived cleanser to remove built-up oils and gently lift away grime - SLS and SLES free
Cocamidopropyl betaine - plant-derived cleanser that helps with mildness on the scalp - SLS and SLES free
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - plant-derived cleanser for creamy bubbles, exceptionally mild and gentle - SLS and SLES free
Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce frizz and tangles and lock in moisture
Propanediol 1,3 - a corn and sugar-derived moisturizer that reduces frizz
Sodium stearate - plant-derived texture ingredient and foaming cleanser
Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60 - non-toxic plant-based stabilizer and thickener
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh in the shower - paraben free
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits