Papr Deodorant Tube
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An all-natural deodorant stick in a zero-waste biodegradable tube is here! Ditch the plastic containers, artificial fragrances, aluminum, and stink with Papr's highly effective deodorant!
PAPR’s deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, widely considered the gold-standard certification for wood that’s been sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a cornstarch membrane that’s biodegradable and they use soy-based inks to print on the packaging.
Bright Shiny Morning - Fresh, crisp and citrusy. Think fresh morning breeze in a dewy citrus grove on a clear summer day.
Coastal Forests - Slightly woody notes of expensive Cedarwood with a base note of freshly cut Cypress, perfectly rounded off with a hint of mildly spicy Italian Bergamot.
Dusk Till Dawn - Freshly cut Lemongrass with a hint of mildly spicy Italian Bergamot. Smells like a clear, sunny morning on the coast.
So Hot Right Now - Rich powdery Musks, subtle Ylang Ylang, with a slight hint of Sandalwood & Patchouli. Late nights, early mornings, fresh and clean with a palpable hint of sexy. This is the one!
The Deep - The fresh ocean meets slightly fruity scents of jasmine and a hint of lemon. Imagine clean, white laundry on sun-bleached driftwood covered by a salty ocean mist.
Vanilla Sky - a delightful blend of vanilla and coconut that creates a heavenly and creamy scent.
Why We Love It!
How to Use