- Letting our elected officials know we want this is a great start.
- Switching from a bank that funds fossil fuel industry can help outside of our bubble.
- Choosing renewable energy options and replacing gas stoves with electric. If you can go bigger and install electric water heater and heating, choose that instead of natural gas.
- Consider a hybrid or all electric when replacing a vehicle if you can.
- Eat more plant forward meals and source meat locally from places that are working to better the land.
You may also like
Plastic may have been invented before we were born but the issues it presents are happening now, on our watch. We can collectively put pressure on the industry, the industry leaders,...
Refill stores offer a unique shopping experience, allowing locals and visitors alike to reduce waste, ditch single-use plastic, and embrace a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. With five refill stores sprinkled...
Reuse-Reuse-Reuse! We keep talking about reuse is the best option and we love when you bring in your containers you already have! Why keep buying new containers just to recycle them...